At Eastern Healing Acupuncture, Our mission is threefold:
- Yang: To transform lives with the dynamic Qi from the true acupuncture
- Neutral: To restore homeostasis by treating the root of illness
- Yin: To nourish the self-healing energy of all patients
ABOUT VIET HA, R.AC:
- Practiced Oriental Traditional Acupuncture since 1997.
- Diploma in Acupuncture from the Ottawa School of TCM and Acupuncture, 2000.
- Diploma in Acupuncture obtained in Saigon, Vietnam from the L’association de L’acupuncture de Ho Chi Minh Ville, Vietnam, 2003.
- Diploma in Oriental Medicine obtained in Saigon, Vietnam, from the Association of Traditional Medicine of Vietnam, 2004.
- Clinical internship in Acupuncture at the Traditional Medicine Hospital of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2004.
- Clinical internship of 5 element acupuncture and moxibustion therapy in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2004.
- Founder of Eastern Healing Acupuncture Clinic since 2006.
- Registered Acupuncturist with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (Registered # 1808) http://www.ctcmpao.on.ca/
- Member of the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture http://www.cscma.ca
- Member of the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies http://en.wfcms.org
- Viet Ha is also practicing acupuncture as a member of the primary health care team at the Somerset West Health Community Center (www.swchc.ca.on)
- 4th degree black belt Master and Instructor of the Viet Chi Dao, a Vietnamese system of Martial Art and Inner Energy Exercise to promote both body and mind.